Avahi Avenue is a trusted partner in outsourced development. We help ambitious companies accelerate software delivery by providing complete agile development teams as well as staff augmentation.
Avahi offers more than talent. Our dedicated teams offer a mature product development process, staffed with experienced, full-time experts. And our staff augmentation offering delivers fully vetted and Avahi approved individual developers to add the right skills when and where you need them.
- Create consistent business processes across departments; maintain system and process documentation.
- Lead execution of complex salesforce projects to provide additional functionality and solutions for business stakeholders.
- Collaborate with business teams to create a platform roadmap through deep understanding of their processes and goals.
- Translate business needs into actionable Salesforce requirements for configuration/development.
- Use agile tools to organize and manage Salesforce work (Jira, Kanban, or similar).
- Build workflows and manage integration and reporting of 3rd party applications in the Salesforce app exchange, including DocuSign, ServiceNow, and GainSight.
- Develop reports and dashboards for Mission Cloud departments and leadership, including Sales, Marketing, Customer Support, and Finance.
- Automate tracking of service delivery milestones, invoicing, contract fulfillment, and entitlements.
- Manage Salesforce administration for Mission Cloud users, including roles, profiles, sharing rules, workflows, and groups.
- Maintain up-to-date sales leads and contacts; manage data imports and database cleanup.
- Monitor new Salesforce release features and functionality and ensure optimal performance of Salesforce.
- Perform database maintenance tasks, including diagnostic tests and duplicate entry cleansing.
- Provide data to manage commissions on sales opportunities including clawbacks on commissions.
- Exhibits in-depth professional knowledge to provide Salesforce training to Sales Enablement and Sales Operations Draws on advance wide-ranging experience to Mentor and train junior IT team members.
- Data architecture for current integrations and the future applications that may be implemented.
- Development lifecycle and deployment architecture CI/CD.
- Provide technical leadership, ensuring engineers understand our strategy and vision.
- Translate product requirements and technical designs into well-engineered solution builds.
- Work closely with business in identifying solution requirements and key case studies/scenarios for the future solution.
- Participate in/lead regular code reviews, often in a mentorship role with others.
- Collaborate with team members on key architecture decisions.
- Design and deliver solutions using components from the Salesforce ecosystem.
- Implement development best practices and standards.
At Avahi, we are committed to creating a place for people to grow and improve their lives. We really care about growing people. We are not Messing Around.
- Committed to Personal Growth
- Seek First to Understand
- Bring Out the Best in Others