Ignite The Possibilities Of GenAI On AWS
Avahi’s Ignite AI package offerings on AWS
Our customizable AI-ML solutions and services can engage the customer at whatever stage of adoption:
Avahi’s Ignite AI Workshop on AWS
Avahi offers a free half-day seminar to help ignite your journey with AI on AWS. Attendees learn about the foundations of generative AI, large language models (LLMs) through today’s foundational models (FM), the technologies behind the rapid mass adoption of generative AI, and, importantly, the ethical considerations of this technology.
At its conclusion, attendees have the baseline knowledge to identify potential use cases, be introduced to AWS GenAI core services, and know how you can leverage AWS and Avahi to guide your journey.
Attendees participate in Amazon Bedrock, Titan, and CodeWhisperer demonstrations, along with an introduction to SageMaker Jumpstart, Trainium, and Inferentia2.
Attendees can expect from the workshop:
- Insights into the evolution of generative AI from massive amounts of data collected and used to train Large Language Models (LLM) through today’s Foundational Models.
- Ethical considerations.
- How Foundational Models are transforming business, organizations, and government.
- Understanding of the core technologies driving generative AI’s rapid adoption.
- The AWS services helping to drive the democratization of GenAI
- Amazon Bedrock, Titan, CodeWhisperer, and Kendra.
- SageMaker Jumpstart, Trainium and Inferentia2.
- Identify use case(s) and demonstrate the AWS Services to help achieve early success.
- A clear path forward to a PoC engagement.
Avahi's Ignite AI Explorer | PoC engagement
With Avahi’s Ignite AI Explorer | PoC engagement we work with customers to understand generative AI and define a specific use case, then implement a customized AWS GenAI Managed Services solution. We have developed quickstart deployments to aid with time-to-value and ensure necessary guardrails to deliver a successful PoC and build a foundation for continued adoption.
Ignite AI Explorer | Deliverables
Exploring Use Cases
Ignite AI Jumpstart | MVP engagement
Avahi works with the customer to refine their use case, develop a scope of work, and build and deploy the solution using AWS native services. The Ignite AI Jumpstart is designed for the customer looking to achieve next-level adoption of AI-ML and needs to begin integrating their proprietary data into the workflow.
Core Technologies Focus:
Ignite AI Jumpstart | Deliverables
Exploring Use Cases
Ignite AI AWS CodeWhisperer | PoC Engagement
Avahi working with the AWS CodeWhisperer team to provide a turnkey PoC for customers to evaluate the efficacy of the service. Using pre-established quickstart deployments, prescriptive KPIs and measurements, and visualizations – allow stakeholders to make data-driven (quantitative) and developer feedback (qualitative) decisions.
The timeline is typically 30-days and ideally between 15 – 25 developers, the number of developers can vary significantly and still provide value for the customer.
Core Technologies Focus:
Let us share our knowledge, experience and insights from building 100s of solutions across many industries as a cloud-first AWS Consulting Partner.
- AI-ML at-scale, generative AI models, tools and AWS Managed Services
- Data, Analytics
- Database Modernization
- Migrations: on-perm to AWS | cloud-to-cloud
- AWS MAP and other AWS enablement programs
- We work closely with the Stability.ai integration team on several projects and PoCs.
- Migration of FM model inference-only to AWS.
- Containerization of FM using Amazon ECS.
- Private hosting of the Stability FM in AWS for a HiTrust environment.
- Delivered a successful PoC using Amazon HealthScribe, comparing its’ viability with traditional Amazon Transcribe.
- Working w/ AWS CodeWhisperer team to deliver customized workshops and PoCs.
- Ignite AI Workshop
- Ignite Explorer AI PoC
- Ignite AWS CodeWhisperer
- Ignite Jumpstart Engagement MVP
|We’re focused on current initiatives but would like to explore its possibilities…||Avahi, can set up a call to address your questions and explain our services…||Ignite AI Workshop|
|We’re evaluating specific use cases but need more help choosing the right models, AWS services and tools…||Avahi has the experience and knowledge to help you avoid common mistakes and select the FMs and services for your use case and budget…||Ignite AI Explorer|
|Our company is currently running a PoC but needs to understand how to securely integrate our proprietary data into the workflow prior to introducing GenAI into production…||Avahi, has the experience to help you understand how to accomplish this using AWS best practice frameworks and services…||Ignite Jumpstart|
typically 8-12 weeks
|We would like to see how efficient GenAI could be for our developers…||Avahi, has develop quickstarts and best practice KPIs to aid you with your decision…||Ignition CodeWhisperer PoC|
|We’ve conducted successful PoCs with our own data and are ready to move into production, but we’re having trouble understanding how to deploy at-scale and manage cost…||Avahi has worked with customers to design and cost-optimize your model training, inference and the ongoing MLOps environment…||Custom SOW for at-scale, production-grade solution on AWS |
- Workshops – traditionally ½ day online events. Customers can schedule 1on1 onsite workshops if applicable
- QuickStart PoCs
- AWS Marketplace
- AWS Partner Portal ACE
- Traditional marketing channels: Email | Social Media | SEO